Since December 2nd, the government announced Cambridgeshire and Peterborough will fall into tier two: high alert.
· Everyone who can work from home should do so
· You must not mix indoors with other households unless in your bubble
· You must stick to the rule of six outdoors
· Pubs and bars must close unless they can operate as a restaurant
· Hospitality businesses selling food or drink must provide table service only, close between 11pm and 5am and stop taking orders after 10pm
· Places of worship remain open but you must not socialise with people outside of your household or bubble
· Organised outdoor sport and exercise classes can continue
For more information about the tier two restrictions visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/local-restriction-tiers-what-you-need-to-know
Across all tiers, everyone:
· Must wear a face covering indoors
· Follow the rules on meeting others safely
· Attend school or college as normal, unless they are self-isolating
· Walk or cycle where possible, plan ahead and avoid busy times when travelling
· Follow the gathering limits at their tier
· Remember, ‘Hands. Face. Space’: keep washing your hands regularly, wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet and stay at least 2 metres apart – or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions.